2020 Business After Hours - Host
Showcase your business by being the exclusive host of Business After Hours. Hosts open their business doors and welcome the business public in for a 2 hour social event from 5-7 p.m on the 1st or 3rd Thursday of the Month. Attendees enjoy hors d’oeuvres, beverages, sometimes door prizes, and an informal setting to meet, mingle and make contacts! The host business is responsible for providing the venue, the food and beverages, as well as any door prizes and activities.
- Extensive Advance Promotion
- Logo Recognition
- Opportunity to Address Attendees
The Chamber will:
- Host 1 to 2 events per month, on the first or third Thursday, throughout the year. Special events may fall on another day of the week based on availability. The event is scheduled from 5 - 7 p.m. depending on availability
- Send out a separate email the day of the event to Chamber Partners.
- Provide an advertisement to be included in Chamber communications. Deadline for artwork will be provided to the host by the Chamber Staff. Upon approval no further artwork adjustments will be made.
- Send invitations to media outlets for promotion.
- Staff will attend, take photos and promote updates via
- online communications
- All attempts will be made for the Chairman of the Board or another designated Chamber officer to attend the event
- Chamber communication channels will feature
- Provide ads at the luncheon prior to the Business After Hours
- List the graphic on media outlets and through Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
The Host will:
- Open their business up to guests at no charge
- Be responsible for ordering food and beverage
- A non-alcoholic option needs to be provided in addition to any alcohol being served
- Chamber can provide you a list of potential caterers
- Arrange for a co-sponsor restaurant, beverage vendor or liquor store if desired
- All co-sponsors may be noted in all publicity
- Notify the Chamber of co-sponsors to be featured
- Obtain the necessary required permits
- Provide proof of liquor liability insurance to cover the event with the Chamber noted as an additional insured
- Provide information and visual to the Chamber
- Organize give-a-ways, drawings and/or prizes and notify the Chamber to further promote the opportunity
- Pay the Chamber a Business After Hours/Special Event contract and fee as contracted